Please note: Any live webinars that have been recorded will be saved under the “Completed Events” section.
2022 PCCN Specialty Education Series Webinars will be posted here. Please check back at a later time.
There are no events at this time. Please check back at a later date.
If you are interested in participating in any of the MOC opportunities, please contact your PCCN Practice Integration Representative.
Well Care 3-6 years (W34)
Adolescent Well Care (AWC)
Developmental Screening (Dev-Ch)
- Adolescent Consent and Confidentiality Slides
- Confidentiality Laws AZ Spark Handout
- Consent and Confidentiality in Adolescent Health Care Guide for AZ Clinicians
- Teen Health Rights – Front and Back
- Teen Health Rights Poster – Eng – Span
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program Welcome Packet
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Multidisciplinary Clinic Handout
- Amenorrhea Induction
- Endocrine Society
- Gender Support
- Legal Transition Overview
- Menstrual Suppression Handout
- Transgender Care Mental Health Therapists
- To support providers’ learning on these topics, AHI is piloting its new Timely Topic Module on Adolescent Suicide Prevention in Primary Care, a resource that provides evidence-based guidance on these topics and strategies that can be implemented in a primary care setting.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is offering a free online course titled HPV Vaccine: When, Why, and How addressing the HPV vaccine and cancer prevention, recommending the HPV vaccine, and increasing HPV vaccination rates. Learning objectives include:
- Application of communication strategies to aid parents in deciding to vaccinate their adolescents against HPV
- Formulation of accurate, succinct, and compelling responses to frequently asked questions about HPV vaccination
- Use of practical methods to update your staff on HPV vaccination’s importance, safety, timing, and contraindications/precautions
- Continuing education (CE) credit will be offered upon completion of the course